Story has it our 1969 Aristocrat used to be a little rough around the edges. Dennis came off the production line, straight into the fast lane. He doesn’t talk about it much, but he will say after one last run to Mexico with some guys by the name of Billy and Fonda that he decided to retire to sunset views and campfire jam sessions. Small but iconic, Dennis is perfect for the traveling couple or adventurous group. We recommend you don’t dig too deep in Dennis, you never know what you’ll find.
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- Custom mattress somewhere in-between a full and a twin in width. Extra cozy and made just for you!
- Sink and toilet (indoor shower house steps away shared with the sisters)
- Bath amenities courtesy of local company Blue Feather soap
- Dinette to enjoy each other’s company or revel in stunning views of El Salto and Taos Mountain (booth style seating folds into twin bed)
- Outdoor deck and patio area (gorgeous mesa and mountain views)
- Outdoor fire pit (wood available for purchase, light and unwind)
- Mini fridge, cooktop and plenty of counter space (Because we’re a fan of omelets and mixed drinks)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Free Wifi
Out of stock