Meet Ralphie, a 26’ Airstream Overlander who’s spent his life exploring the canyons, shredding the mountains and cruising the valleys of New Mexico. After 55 years on the road, his two little wheels grew too tired to roll on. Like a weary traveler returning home, Ralphie decided to find a place to settle down for good. He became the only Airstream to plaster himself with the mica crystals he collected on his travels. Northern New Mexico through and through, Ralphie is unlike anyone you’ve ever met. Let him be your home base as you explore the magical mesa and mountains of Taos!Sleeps 2. Dinette can convert to sleep a 3rd person. Thank you to guests Bridget (@bridgetrburnett), Kelsey (@poppyandco_), and Rebecca (@rebeccahaleyphotography) for contributing to Ralphie’s photo gallery!
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- Two twin size bed courtesy of Denver Mattress. Extra cozy and made just for you!
- Fine quality linens and sheets (the mesa is rugged, but you don’t need to be!)
- Full bath (just keep in mind, trailer’s are tight quarters. Trailers have smaller water heaters, for longer showers use our shower house!)
- Bath amenities courtesy of local company Blue Feather soap
- Dinette to enjoy each other’s company or revel in stunning views
- Outdoor deck and patio area (gorgeous mesa and mountain views)
- Outdoor fire pit (wood available for purchase, light and unwind)
- Mini fridge, cooktop, microwave and plenty of counter space (Because we’re a fan of omelets and mixed drinks)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Free Wifi
Out of stock