Soy Capitan Trailer
1954 Spartan Imperial Mansion
Meet our Capitan. No, he’s not your average sailor. The Capitan has come from the crests of the Colorado Rockies and he’s used to being on top. Out of respect, we initially employed him as our hotel office. Now this 42’ Imperial Mansion with his 70’s/mid-century décor boast two bedrooms and comfortably sleeps six. Unsettlingly braggadocious? A bit. Trying to make up for something when you pull back one of his four bedsheets? Not a chance! This trailer brings the party. Make sure you and your crew come with it when you stay with the Captain. Thank you to friends Bridget (@bridgetrburnett), Kelsey (@poppyandco_), and Rebecca (@rebeccahaleyphotography) for contributing to Soy Capitan’s photo gallery!
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- Queen size bed courtesy of Denver Mattress. 2 Twin sized bunked beds. All made extra cozy and made just for you!
- Couch drops down to become full sized sleeper sofa
- Fine quality linens and sheets (the mesa is rugged, but you don’t need to be!)
- Full bath (works great but we also have our shower houses!)
- Bath amenities courtesy of local company Blue Feather soap
- Living area to enjoy each other’s company or revel in stunning views of El Salto and Taos Mountain (Also sleeps the adventurous traveler or youngins’ when the lights go out)
- Outdoor deck and patio area (NM sunset and mountain views included)
- Outdoor fire pit (wood available for purchase, light and unwind)
- Pocket door slides closed to give the bedroom privacy
- Mini Fridge, cooktop and plenty of counter space (Because we’re a fan of omelets and mixed drinks)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Free Wifi
Out of stock