Open Map in new tab to print or save for later.
1951 Royal Spartanette
Before WWII, the Spartan Aircraft Company was an aeronautical college and airplane manufacturer. After the war, the Spartan factory, enhanced by wartime production, restructured itself to address the great need for housing. After lots of soul searching, our 32’ Spartanette embraced his roots by asking renowned Taos aerial photographer Chris Dahl-Bredine to help him find his ancestors’ airborne perspective. Inside you’ll find stunning aerial photos of the Taos landscape, a spacious layout and sprawling mountain views. Let Christopher remind you that it’s always good to reflect on where you came from and dream about where you’ll go next.Luxuriously sleeps 2, but will happily accommodate 4 adventurers.Thank you to our guest Talia Lezama (@taliathecat_) for contributing to Christopher’s photo album!
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- Queen size bed courtesy of Denver Mattress. Extra cozy and made just for you!
- Fine quality linens and sheets (the mesa is rugged, but you don’t need to be!)
- Full bath (Trailers have smaller water heaters, for longer showers use our shower house!)
- Bath amenities courtesy of local company Blue Feather soap
- Dinette a to enjoy each other’s company or revel in stunning views of El Salto and Taos Mountain (Also sleeps the adventurous traveler or youngins’ when the lights go out)
- Outdoor deck and patio area (gorgeous mesa and mountain views)
- Outdoor fire pit (wood available for purchase, light and unwind)
- Door closes bedroom for privacy
- Full kitchenette (mini fridge, microwave, cooktop) with bar style counter (for those that want to make eggs with their mimosas)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Free Wifi
Package – $1,910.00
Per Day – $159.17
Weekend – $477.50