World, meet Frida. This 1958 Twilight trailer has made herself at home on our high desert mesa, but her heart and soul will always remain in the tropics. Like her namesake Frida Kahlo, this trailer is bold, vibrant, and unexpected, with surreal touches that will nudge your imagination to wander to faraway lands. Frida sleeps up to 5 with a queen bed, two twin bunks, and a fold out couch, so bring your friends or the whole family to cozy up among the colors and textures of a tropical paradise all year round!
Photos by our resident photographer, Amanda Powell. Check out her portfolio at www.adriftadream.photography!
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- Queen size bed courtesy of Denver Mattress. 2 Twin sized bunked beds. All made extra cozy and made just for you!
- Couch drops down to become full sized sleeper sofa
- Fine quality linens and sheets (the mesa is rugged, but you don’t need to be!)
- Full bath (works great but we also have our shower houses!)
- Bath amenities courtesy of local company Blue Feather soap
- Living area to enjoy each other’s company or revel in stunning views of El Salto and Taos Mountain (Also sleeps the adventurous traveler or youngins’ when the lights go out)
- Outdoor deck and patio area (NM sunset and mountain views included)
- Outdoor fire pit (wood available for purchase, light and unwind)
- Pocket door slides closed to give the bedroom privacy
- Mini Fridge, cooktop and plenty of counter space (Because we’re a fan of omelets and mixed drinks)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Free Wifi
Package – $1,910.00
Per Day – $159.17
Weekend – $477.50