Open Map in new tab to print or save for later.
Meet our classic 1953 Vagabond, Judd. He abides to showing everyone a good time, but please don’t pee on his rug. Vagabonds are a staple vintage trailer, and we are honored to host one with as much character as the dude it came from. With unobstructed mountain views and homey feel, Judd truly is one of a kind. Oh, did we mention this one boasts a hand-painted Moroccan floor? Would the Dude settle for anything less, man? Sleeps 4 – Queen + sleeper sofa (full size)
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- Full size bed courtesy of Denver Mattress. Extra cozy and made just for you!
- Fine quality linens and sheets (the mesa is rugged, but you don’t need to be!)
- Full bath (Trailers have smaller water heaters, for longer showers use our shower house!)
- Bath amenities courtesy of local company Blue Feather soap
- Spacious living room to enjoy each other’s company or revel in stunning views of El Salto and Taos Mountain (Pull out sleeper sofa)
- Outdoor deck and patio area (gorgeous mesa and mountain views)
- Outdoor fire pit (wood available for purchase, light and unwind)
- Mini fridge, cooktop and plenty of counter space (Because we’re a fan of omelets and mixed drinks)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Free Wifi
Package – $1,910.00
Per Day – $159.17
Weekend – $477.50