Open Map in new tab to print or save for later.
1950 Spartan Mansion
With great honor we introduce Rosie, our most elegant and exotic trailer to join Hotel Luna Mystica. You might remember this gentle giant from her circus days where she spent years traveling the world performing acts with her trainer and longtime friend, Jacob. She decided to leave the circus life and retire here on the mesa where she can spend her days enjoying gin-lemonade cocktails and the beautiful mountain backdrop. Need to get away? Take one step into Rosie’s oasis and let all your troubles disappear. With a full bed, convertible dinette and open floor plan Rosie is perfect for traveling couples, adventurous families, or anyone looking for an unforgettable lodging experience.
Thanks so much to Cameron Storie for contributing to Rosie’s photo gallery! Check out her work here.
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- Full size bed courtesy of Denver Mattress. Extra cozy and made just for you!
- Fine quality linens and sheets (the mesa is rugged, but you don’t need to be!)
- Full bath (just keep in mind, trailers have tight quarters and smaller water heaters, for longer showers use our shower house!)
- Bath amenities courtesy of local company Blue Feather soap
- Living area to enjoy each other’s company or revel in stunning views of El Salto and Taos Mountain (Also sleeps the adventurous traveler or youngins’ when the lights go out)
- Outdoor deck and patio area (NM sunset and mountain views included)
- Outdoor fire pit (wood available for purchase, light and unwind)
- Mini Fridge, cooktop and plenty of counter space (Because we’re a fan of omelets and mixed drinks)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Free Wifi
Package – $1,910.00
Per Day – $159.17
Weekend – $477.50