Open Map in new tab to print or save for later.
Meet Yogi. He’s smarter than the average trailer. Yogi and his pal Boo-Boo spent years climbing trees and enjoying well-prepared meals out of stolen pic-a-nic baskets before Ranger Smith ran them out of Jellystone Park. He now lives a much quieter life out on the mesa where you can find him gazing off into the beautiful Taos mountains. With a full sized mattress and convertible dinette/bed, Yogi can sleep three people comfortably. Whether you’re traveling with a friend or coming solo we are confident you’ll be cozy with our Yogi.
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- Double sized bed courtesy of Denver Mattress. Extra cozy and made just for you! (Bed is custom size. Tiny bit smaller than a full in width, king size in lenght)
- Fine quality linens and sheets (the mesa is rugged, but you don’t need to be!)
- Full bath (Just keep in mind, trailers have tight quarters and smaller water heaters. For longer showers, use our shower house!)
- Bath amenities courtesy of local company Blue Feather soap
- Living area to enjoy each other’s company or revel in stunning views of El Salto and Taos Mountain (Also sleeps the adventurous traveler or youngins’ when the lights go out)
- Outdoor deck and patio area, shared with Pollux (NM sunset and mountain views included)
- Outdoor fire pit (wood available for purchase, light and unwind)
- Mini Fridge, cooktop and plenty of counter space (Because we’re a fan of omelets and mixed drinks)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Free Wifi
Package – $1,560.00
Per Day – $173.33
Weekend – $520.00